Last updated: October 02, 2023
- Subscription is open to individuals who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned on the website.
- Applicants must provide accurate and complete information when applying for Subscription.
- Subscriber must provide accurate information during the creation of Profile Portfolio.
- CALNESTOR Knowledge Solution will not verify any credentials as provided by the subscribers and will not be responsible for any misinformation or suppression of facts by the subscribers.
- Subscribers will be held liable for any information provided by them in the profile portfolio.
- Subscribers are required to pay subscription fees as outlined on the website.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Privilege Professional Card
- Subscriber will receive a Privilege Professional Card upon subscription in National Directory of Engineers, Architects and Technologists (India).
- Subscriber has to quote card number during availing any kind of Professional, financial and Lifestyle benefits.
- Subscribers are obliged to pay yearly renewal subscription fees, as outlined on the website to avail/continue with the Professional, Financial, and Lifestyle benefits
- In the event of non-payment of yearly renewal subscription fees, the benefits and privileges may be restricted until outstanding fees are paid.
- CALNESTOR Knowledge Solutions will not take any responsibility in the case of any benefits / services provided to the subscribers who has not paid renewal subscription fees as mentioned in the website. Therefore the Service Provider are requested to confirm the same from CALNESTOR Knowledge Solutions before providing any benefits / services to the subscribers.
- Privilege Professional Card are non-transferable and remain the property of CALNESTOR Knowledge Solutions.
- Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately to CALNESTOR Knowledge Solutions by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .On request of the subscriber, a new card will be issued against a payment of INR 200/- or as specified in the website
- After delivery of the Privilege Professional Card to the subscriber end, CALNESTOR Knowledge Solutions will not be held responsible for any typographical mistake in name, surname, etc. done by the subscribers during creation of Profile portfolio.
- In the event of re-issuance of the Privilege Professional Card (for any above mentioned reasons), an amount of ₹200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)or as specified in the website inclusive of cost for re-printing and delivery, will be charged to the subscriber.
Termination of Subscription
- CALNESTOR Knowledge Solutions reserves the right to terminate a subscription for violations of these terms and conditions or for any other reason deemed appropriate by the company.
- Subscribers may terminate their subscription by providing written notice sent by mail to email@example.com.
- Termination of subscription does not entitle subscribers to a refund of subscription fees.
- Subscribers will not eligible for any benefits or paid services in case of termination of subscription.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- CALNESTOR Knowledge Solutions reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Notice of changes will be provided through mail to the subscribers.
- Continued subscription after the effective date of changes constitutes acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- For enquiries, concerns or any other reasons regarding subscription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. or call us at +91-33-4006-0739 [Mon-Fri : 10:00AM to 06:00PM IST].